Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful on Thanksgiving!


This Thursday is Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat all the yummy foods that my family makes and watch football! On Friday, I am going down the shore to take the boat out of the water and get it ready for the chilly winter! What are you doing over your break? Tell me about something that you are looking forward to doing, or that you would like to do over your four and a half day break!

18 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to watching the Macy's Parade with my family! I like the scenes from the Broadway plays and all the singing and dancing. Also, I can't wait to eat all the pies! Thanksgiving is great!
    By,
    Emma Droner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to watching football and seeing my relatives like my cousins,my grandparents,my aunts and uncles and my friends on Thanksgiving day.I am also looking forward to eating turkeys with gravy.

    Love,
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs DePascale, I can't wait until me and my family go to my aunt's house to celebrate Thanksgiving. My Mom is making scrumptious apple pie for Thanksgiving dessert!!!!!

    From,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to going to my grandpas house in New York.



    from,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs.DePascale,

    I am looking foward to seeing my family and eating good food. On Saturday, I am going to my cousin's annual Christmas tree lighting to light their big tree in their front yard. I can't wait!Have a happy turkey day!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Thanksgiving I am going to my grampa's and going to see my 15 cousins too! I'll see my aunts and uncles too! I'm going to watch the Giants game. The thing that I want to do most is eat turkey. I'm going to have a great Thanksgiving!
    By Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Thanksgiving I am going to my Grandparent's house. Before I go I watch the Thanksgiving Day parade. After Thanksgiving I am going to see my friends Kaila and Kiran. I haven't seen them in a very long time! On Saturday I am going to lunch with my Aunt Minna, my sister Jessica and my Mom. After we have lunch we are going to watch my Aunt get her hair done, she wants to see how it will look for her wedding day, that is in December. I am sure I will do lots more things but now I don't know what.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    By, Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait until Thanksgiving because on Thanksgiving I go to my aunt and my uncle's house.I get to see my grandparents, and my uncles grandparents theres no cousins on my mom's side of the family. After that we go to my other aunt and uncle's house on the other side of the family. Weeat dinner play together.Then we go home. from,
    Gracie C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mrs.D,
    For Thanksgiving,I'm going to my Grandparents house. I'm also going to see my two cousins too!My aunt and uncle are coming as well!I am going to spend the whole weekend there!I'm going to have a lot of fun! We will make a gingerbread pineapple house like on the SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon.
    Have a happy Thanksgiving!
    From,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to my cousins house in Summit to eat yummy turkey, bread and corn!

    On Friday my mom, my brother Michael and I are going to see our friends in Maryland. They got a new dog and we haven't seen them since last year! I think we all have a great time with each other. Can't wait! Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait until Thanksgiving because I'm going to the Thanksgiving day parade and Tavern On The Green. I love Thanksgiving. My Granny's taking my family to Tavern On The Green.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mrs. DePascale,

    I am going to Virgina to see my cousins and my Grandma and Grampa. They live in Maryland. I am so excited. I am going to leave on Thanksgiving but I leave at 7:00 A.M so I should be there at 12:00 P.M. I can't wait!!!

    From,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Thanks giving because I get to eat turkey. Although I feel bad for the turkey out there that is getting killed right about now they are absoloutly delicous. I also love to search for the wish bone and beat my siblings , and get a wish. You want to know what I would wish for is to be a NHL hockey player!

    by,
    Shay Black

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to my grandparents farm for thanksgiving. I am looking forward to see my cusens. I am going to lake Placid on Friday for a hockey tournament. My team is going to kick butt! By Michael Mcdougald

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Mrs.DePascale,
    This Thanksgiving my aunt, uncle, cousins and Poppy are coming to my house. On Sunday we are going to Rockefeller Center to have breakfast and go ice skating.

    by James Ehler

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Mrs. DePascale,

    My favorite thing to do on my break is to see all my grandparents on Thanksgiving. It is very fun to see them. I can't wait to eat my Grandma's homemade apple pie!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    from Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Mrs. Depascale's class,
    Love SBS will your there because next year you'll go to Lafayette. Not that Lafayette is a bad shool, you'll love it. But it's different, in a good way. For a fact you'll miss your teachers and Mrs. DePascale. Take my advice enjoy SBS!

    Sincerely,
    Allison Lee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Mrs. DePascale
    I felt like posting a commot and saying..........
    i'm making christmas cookies for Friday. My family comes to my house. I am very exicted for christmas! Oh Christmas day I usally go to bed at 10:30! That's becauuse people leave so late!
    Have a merry Christmas! Love, Katelyn

    ReplyDelete